Journaling is one of the most powerful tools you can incorporate in your life to help you manifest your goals quicker. It's a proven method for many master manifesters who are constantly attracting everything they want from money to relationships to travel. When I started practicing journaling almost 8 years ago, I was astonished to see how quickly things would come to fruition and how I was basically writing out my journey. I still practice it and I would love to share this tool of success with you.
Here's why you should incorporate this tool into your daily routine:
1. It helps you organize what you REALLY want and focus on that.
2. Journaling is a way to visualize goals. You're taking what's on your mind, organizing it on paper and describing the way you want it to look and feel. Some of the most successful leaders in the world claim visualization helps them obtain their goals.
3. It easily fits into your schedule. You can spend as long or as little journaling, but the point is to do it daily. Some people advise 5 minutes and setting the timer on your phone. Once it rings, you can stop writing.
4. You can keep track of your goals, add to them and or tweak to your desire. You will be amazed to look back and see how many came to fruition.
5. Short term and long term goals can be filled here. Maybe you want to specify a specific goal for a day or a certain week. Usually, people think of long-term goals which is equally important, but the small stuff matters to getting to the big stuff too. Speaking of that, it peppering some gratitude in there is important as well.
Remember it's your personal book of goals and dreams between you and the universe. It can be filled with anything that's in your heart. Even if you need to vent you can do that here, too. Then ask the universe to help you feel better and give you clarity. That's a goal, too.
Now, are you ready to journal?